The Loma Linda University School of Public Health invites you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 7th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition. The Congress is designed to provide a review of the accumulated findings, and introduce theoretical concepts, practical applications, and implications of vegetarian dietary practices for both the prevention of disease and the promotion of health, as well as for the furthering of research endeavors. Professionals and students are eligible to submit an abstract.
Submit an abstract by clicking on the “Submit Abstracts Button” in the top right corner of this page. Please note that abstract submission signifies a commitment to register and attend if the Abstract is accepted to the 7th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition.
The deadline for submission is Monday, December 4, 2017.
- Clinical Applications of vegetarian diets
- Plant based diets and planetary health
- Vegetarian diets for life cycle stages
- Phytochemicals and health outcomes of plant based diets
- Plant based diets and chronic disease prevention
- Nutrition assessment of vegetarians
- Vegetarian Nutrition: Education and Policy
- Plant based diets and population health
- Plant foods: The gut microbiome, nutrigenomics and epigenetic modulations